I was inspired by some friends we traveled with to Ethiopia (thank you Indy Elliotts). I looked at their blog tonight and she had some videos on there. I figured I better start to figure these things out so we can share more from the kids. So here is my first attempt at trying to continue to jump into this century with my computer knowledge (I know, first facebook, an adoption blog and now a family blog - don't worry I won't be able to twitter). Here is some video we shot tonight of Tseganesh. Jaxon is seen in the background mult-tasking by watching the Twins with Uncle Randy and playing his DS. Enjoy the short video and if I got this figured out - there will be more to come.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You amaze me! I wouldn't even attempt a video! It is crazy to see how fast she's taken off with her walking - even since Sunday!
ReplyDeleteYou can definately see that she is thriving and getting lots of love at the Schwitters' home!!! What a sweetheart!!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much she has changed! She has come really far... she is walking, and seems to comprehend so much! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteSO FUN! I love technology. Way to go on figuring it out and sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the video! This is the girl the doctors were so worried about after referral?!?!?!? Amazing.
ReplyDeleteWe were just taking some video of Lydia walking down the hall last night, from the looks of it, both our girls are brilliant!
Tina B.
oh, I need to hug her!! I am coming Tseganesh to give you a hug. We will meet soon!! I love her already!! I love the video. I did not know you had a blog. I will be checking it a lot for updates. Love you guys! Have a great celebration on Saturday!!
ReplyDelete