Here is our newest violin player in the house. Yes, it is the littlest violin I have ever seen - it is so cute. She has had three lessons now and is doing so well. Actually I am shocked how well she has done and how much she loves to practice (I know that won't last!) But I will enjoy it while it lasts. She has learned how to stand properly, hold the bow (which is actually pretty hard), bow, clap 4 rhythms and play one rhythm on the violin. Well, hopefully we will post a video soon when she learns "Twinkle".
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Introducing....the newest violin player!
Here is our newest violin player in the house. Yes, it is the littlest violin I have ever seen - it is so cute. She has had three lessons now and is doing so well. Actually I am shocked how well she has done and how much she loves to practice (I know that won't last!) But I will enjoy it while it lasts. She has learned how to stand properly, hold the bow (which is actually pretty hard), bow, clap 4 rhythms and play one rhythm on the violin. Well, hopefully we will post a video soon when she learns "Twinkle".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment