Little Miss Tseganesh






Landry and Sydney checking out the fountain

Jaxon checking out how old he would be in sea plant life years (actually I can't remember what the sign said so I might of just made that up)
The kids (except some random child in the left hand corner) checking out the touch aquarium
Lydia checking out how soft Tseganesh's blanket is....
Yep good enough to take away
Lydia and Tseganesh discussing hair secrets (really Tseganesh is saying how did you end up with those loose curls)
Oh how cute little Sitota is - aka Tseganesh's squealing twin (it was really hard to tell them apart when they did their little squeal that we are convinced they taught them in the care center)
Gail, Britt, Sharon, Sarah, Bob and Joel sitting around the pool area (watching Lenny and kids swimming)
Landry and little Sophia
Two goofs on the bridge




Tseganesh looks like a modeling pro in her dress! Looks like a fun weekend! Love the new background. I changed mine too! Funny.
ReplyDelete