Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Fun

These are some pictures from our Labor Day - we had our traditional Perkins breakfast and then we headed to the lake for some fun. It was a perfect day (maybe a little windy) but the kids got to spend a lot of time in the water on the tube and knee boarding. I didn't get pictures of knee boarding because I got a little nauseous when we were pulling the kids tubing. Tseganesh was able to get in the water a little too and then she settled in and took a nap. It was a great way to end the summer.

Jaxon and Kalley
Just finished a wild time on the tube - thanks to Lenny (all arms attached)
Landry playing with the tube - we couldn't let her try it because someone forgot her life jacket
Lucas and Landry
Landry proudly sitting by her name that Stacy drew in the sand
Our new boat driver
Man this life jacket is a drag - but I can still eat so all is good
Sound asleep on the back of the boat

2 comments: